Thursday 7 January 2016

Saving Money in 2016 | The Penny Challenge

This is such a FAB idea! Keelin texted me it (on Jan 2nd...I think!) and I was onto it that very night!
I am putting it all into a jar and my plan is to empty it out and pay it into the bank when it gets full.

But I'm not stopping there. Last night when I was having a wash (my best ideas come to me in the bathroom), a spark ignited in my brain that on the last day of each month, I will empty out all the shrapnel in my purse, add it up and then pop it into the jar.

In theory, this is great but when it gets to late October/early November (or whenever we hit 300/366 days - it's been a long day and I can't brain well to do the maths), it will be £3.00 plus per day and the thought of that makes me want to cry but I shall persevere. 

So my dear readers, you are joining me on this journey. Hopefully (I won't promise anything. You know me and my irregular posts...) I'll report back each month with my progress.

If Keelin and I can do it - so can you!

Hugs and kisses,
Clarey xx

1 comment: