Sunday 3 January 2016

Goals for 2016

Why...hello there everyone! I hope you are all fine and dandy. Personally, I currently have a slight headache and I have to be in work at 4pm for a 12 hr night-shift. YAY!!

So. 2016 Goals. Note I'm calling them goals, not "resolutions" because resolutions are something I always make but never keep, so I'm hoping by calling them "goals' I may stand a chance.


  1. Drink more water.
  2. Save money - I actually have a plan for this and there will be a post about it soon.
  3. Worry less about what people think about me - by which I mean, actually maybe tell people I know about my blog. I don't know, it's a big step to make!
  4. Have at least one screen-free day a month - this means no computer, IPad, phone or tv for the whole day
  5. Find time to read - this links in with above.
  6. Travel more.
  7. Get better at photography/take more photos - in fact, something exciting (well, exciting for me!) will be coming soon here relating to this.

I like the fact that I made seven goals. Seven is a nice, achievable number. 

Did you make any goals for this year? 

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment