Saturday 9 January 2016

A Wander Through My Week | 1 of 52

If you read my 2016 Goals post from Sunday (if not, WHY not? *glares*), you will remember one of them was to take more photos. The best idea I came up with, and a way of documenting my year, was to take one photo a day and then blog about them each week. 

Not only will I have memories to look back on, it means that I would be posting on here once a week. WAHEY! *cheers*

01.01.2016

Starting the brand new year as I mean to go on. My bed, snacks, a hot drink and an addictive TV show. I bloody love 'Tattoo Fixers'. I can't believe what stupid tattoos people get and that some meet strangers at a party/down the pub and let them ink them that very night. Nutters.

02.01.2016

JUST LOOK AT THIS CUTE LITTLE FELLOW!! He was one of my Christmas presents from the parents and he is one of those microwavable hotties. I'm not the hugest fan of the smell they give off - sort of a musty lavender - but it's so warm and squishy!

03.01.2016

Eurgh. Night shifts are the work of the devil and 12 hour night shifts are even worse. The only way to survive them is plenty of carbs, sugar and coffee. This is just the top of my bag of goodies. Also included were, blueberry muffins, jelly babies, chocolate moose, leftover pizza from the previous nights Dominos, a bottle of water and a bottle of Diet Coke. You wanna know what the best part of the whole night was (apart from the extra money I got for doing it)? Finishing an hour early!

04.01.2016

Hot chocolate #546 of the Winter. This one was a basic Cadbury's hot chocolate drink, topped with squirty cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. YUMYUMYUM! The highlight of my evenings are these. 

05.01.2016

*sigh* Christmas is almost over for another year. I just don't get those people who take down all their decorations before the New Year. The festive season lasts until Twelfth Night, which is the 6th January. Duh. If I had my way, the tree would be up all year round. I would be like a slightly less mad version of Mr Christmas. In case you hadn't heard of him, he's this man from the UK who actually celebrates Christmas Day every day. I do mean every day and he goes all out. He wraps himself a little pressie, has a turkey dinner, eats other festive food and watches the Queen's Speech at 3pm. If you don't believe me, Google him. 

06.01.2016

...and now it really is the end. I came home from work this evening and took off the baubles and the lights from the living room tree. Booooooo. No more coming home to twinkly lights. No more pine-fresh aroma. *sobs*

07.01.2016

A highly nutritious bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast? HECK YEAH! 'Twas the perfect start to an almost perfect day of work. I was on my own for the whole day on my department and that's the way I like it. I can work at my own pace and do what I want (within reason of course - I don't run go wild when left alone!).
I'm so very glad that B&M Stores sell boxes of this at a reasonable price. I'm slightly addicted, as I am to pretty much most of American snack food!

No comments:

Post a Comment