Thursday 18 June 2015

Holiday Book Haul

I really shouldn't be let loose in Waterstones when they have a 'buy one get one half-price' offer on, or on Amazon. Do I need 8 more books? No. Probably not.

About this time of year I stock up on reading material for my holiday (less than 3 days everyone!!). I'm away for 2 weeks, so this number of books may be a bit excessive but, heigh-ho! You don't want me getting bored, do you? 

By the way, I would not be taking all these with me if we were flying. We're going by ferry so it means we can throw everything in the car and not worry about the weight limit. 

This haul shall also be known as 'You Cannot Cure My YA addiction'. 


Murder Most Unladylike - Robin Stevens
Arsenic For Tea - Robin Stevens
Paper Towns - John Green
Attachments - Rainbow Rowell
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Meant To Be - Lauren Morrill
Hyperbole and a Half - Alexandra Brosh


For future book buying plans, does anyone have any recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments!

p.s. I specifically haven't said where I'm going as I am planning on writing a post about it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment