Tuesday 1 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY ONE: Have I Actually Gone Mad?



Bonjour my dearest readers! First and foremost, long time no blog. As usual. *sighs* Oh life, why must thou get in the way of my blog? *sighs again*

Secondly, where did the year go? HOW IS IT DECEMBER ALREADY??! I swear it was only last week I was seeing the New Year in at Shelle's. How dare the year fly by so quick? 

Seeing as I have been a bit absent around this parts lately, I decided in a moment of utter madness to partake in Blogmas 2015. dun dun duuuuuuun!

I may completely fail in this as blogging and having a full-time job, especially one that is in retail which I'm sure you are all aware goes completely crazy over Christmas, isn't easy but I will at least try, and that is the main thing.

Posts should go up at 7am GMT everyday until I have a meltdown and sit under my duvet rocking back and forth... 
See you all again tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment