Wednesday 11 February 2015

Facts About Me

  1. My name is actually Clare. Clarey is a nickname that I got a few years ago and it's kind of stuck. Really only my work-type friends call me it, but I like using it on the Interwebs.
  2. I am a baby giraffe masquerading as a human. No. Really. I am. REALLY. Why don't you believe me??!! Ok, so I am a female type human and I am ever-so-slightly over 6ft. This makes some ignorant people think I am a man *deathglare* and also I am super clumsy because my limbs pretty much get in the way of everything. It can be useful though because you never need a ladder when I'm around! 
  3. As a result of a knee-dislocation incident when I was 16, I have 2 small screws in my left knee, which makes going on holiday by aeroplane a RIOT. I mean, ok, it's good that they have metal detectors because of you know, terrorists and the like, but I don't enjoy being personally violated by the guards. 
  4. I have TWO tattoos. I've got a Harry Potter lightning bolt on my right wrist and a sea-wave on my left foot. 
  5. I live in Bath, which is a beautiful city in England (in case you didn't know) but unfortunately, it is a massive tourist attraction so I am constantly getting stuck behind tourists who think walking slow is FUN. It is not when someone walks at a speed, which I do. 
  6. I love all things Disney. I have been to Disneyland Paris 3 times and I really want to go again to either there or Disney in Florida. 
  7. When I get the time, I like to bake. My best cakes are lemon drizzle and victoria sponge. Mary Berry is the Queen.
  8. I am short-sighted. I wear glasses. I refuse to wear contacts because even the mere thought of touching my eye makes me want to throw up and don't get me started on laser eye surgery. *shudders*
  9. To say that I am socially awkward is a total understatement. I don't think it helps that I have never fitted in due my baby-giraffeness and that I am a bit of an introvert, but, heigh-ho. You wouldn't have me any other way.
  10. I can't think of anything more to write but I couldn't finish a list on number 9. (OCD problems. Or 'CDO' as I like to call it because then the letters are in the right order. Ahem.)
If you have got to the end of this list and not got bored, a big ROUND OF APPLAUSE to you. 

TTFN! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment