Monday 29 February 2016

LUSH HAUL #3


Bonjour mes petites! 

Last week Sunday, my mother wanted to go shopping to Cribbs Causeway (a shopping mall on the outskirts of Bristol), and as I noticed the previous night that I was running out of my current favourite shower cream, I popped into the Lush there. As you can see, I bought more than just that. I have no shame whatsoever. 

So here is what I bought [clockwise from top left]:

Ladybird Bubble Bar - £3.95 *part of the Mother's Day range*
Isn't this the cutest? How do the lovely Lush people come up with so many amazing ideas for their products? This contains geranium oil which aids relaxation and peppermint oil to revive you with kick of menthol. 

The Comforter - 250g - £9.75
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to bathe in hot bath of Ribena? Well, this would be the next best thing. If you don't like the scent of blackcurrants, I would advise against buying this. 

Ultraviolet Bubble Bar - £4.95 *part of the Easter range*
This has violet and jasmine in it, so I imagine that it will smell very much like an old favourite of mine which is the Flying Fox shower gel (which has now been discontinued in the shops but you can get it online fresh from the Lush Kitchen).

Sakura Bath Bomb - £3.50
I'm not sure if this a new one or not, but I don't think I've ever seen it before. What attracted me to it was that it is a mix of floral and citrus scents - the best of both worlds!

Flowering Tea Bubble Bar - £4.95 *part of the Mother's Day range*
This contains actual flower petals inside!! How could anyone say no to that?

Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar - £4.25 *part of the Easter range*
Extremely popular every Easter, it has already sold out online. I'm so glad that I snapped one up when I did because if I had waited until the next time that I'm in the Bath store, I doubt they'd have any left. 

Okay, yes. I went a bit cray-cray on the bubble bars, but you know what? They last blimmin' yonks! The last time that I did had a spree in Lush was at the beginning of January - clickie here to read it if you please - and I bought the Brightside Bubble Bar. I only finished it last week! That's like....at least 5 uses. So I really do think that they are well worth the £££.


See all you lovelies soon!

xx

p.s. Oh..I almost forgot - HAPPY LEAP YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment