Tuesday 27 October 2015

SPOOKY WEEK: Lush's Halloween Bath Bombs

You would not believe the trouble I've had uploading some of these photos to my laptop! The camera and Macbook are no longer on speaking terms (God knows why) and can I find my camera connection kit so I could upload them to my iPad? No I bloody well cannot. 

Thankfully, I was able to connect the camera to my phone. Which never worked before but this time - SUCCESS!!!

*takes a deep calming breath* 

Who else loves seasonal Lush products? I know do. So when I went on their website last week to buy a moisturiser (more on that later), I decided to pop a couple of the Halloween ones into my basket too.


Oh how I loved this one so much! I'm not a huge fan of the floraly scented bath bombs, so this one is perfect for me as it's got black pepper oil in it, which gives it a bit of a kick. Next time that I'm out shopping in town, I might just have to pop into Lush and buy the shower gel version of it so I can enjoy the scent for longer. 
What also impressed me about Lord of Misrule is how pretty it made my bath water with it's lovely colours inside. 




Do not let the name deceive you. It doesn't smell like pumpkins. Instead, it's full of citrusy smells like grapefruit and lime. This is a bubble bar and boy, it really does make your bath very bubbly!


One thing that I noticed when immersing myself into the water was how soft it was! My skin feels so moisturised now.

Go careful when handling this bubble bar. It's covered in glitter, which gets everywhere! I'm yet to see if my bath is left with an orange shimmer to it. 


I'm so glad that I was able to finish this post after the aforementioned palaver. I'm wondering if my camera's not connecting because I recently updated the OS to El Capitan? idk. 

See you soon my little pumpkins! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment