Sunday 12 July 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: Hand Food by Soap and Glory


At the end of May, the super lovely people at Boots sent me another little Soap and Glory treat in the post! (click here for my review on The Righteous Butter.)

I am the worst person ever when it comes to hand creams. I buy them, use them for a week, then I completely forget from then on. *tuts at self* Saying that, I have got into the habit of applying this in the mornings before I start work and then maybe once again in the afternoon and OMG, it has done wonders for my hands! Never before have they felt so soft.

You only need to use a pea-sized amount and that goes a long way. I make sure to really massage it in well (including into my nails) and it soaks in quite quickly too. 

Smell wise, it reminds me of The Righteous Butter, I think that's probably because they both have shea butter as one of their ingredients.

When this sample runs out, I won't be buying a new one straight away as a work friend has given me her full sized tube of it! Apparently someone keeps buying it as a present for her, but she doesn't like the smell. I hope she gets more to pass on to me. She also handed me a tube of Heel Genius, which I haven't tried yet but I'm more than willing to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment