Friday 15 May 2015

Livejournal Memories: Part Three


....doodoodoo come on let's do the conga....



WELCOME BACK MES PETITES!!! I promise you that this is the last part of 'Livejournal Memories' and normal service will resume next week. I wonder how many followers/readers I've lost this week...heigh. ho.

If you are new to this blog, I am reliving my past via my old Livejournal. Here are the other parts if you want to read them: One | Two.

On we go...

13th April 2007

I am fed up to the back teeth with *** ****. If she carries on, a bitchslapping will ensue and it will not be pretty.

Ooooh I'm SO VERY scared of me.


14th May 2007

Shelle and I are going to see Bath Rugby v Clearmont Auverne on Saturday. Tis the final of the European Challenge Cup at the Stoop [London area] and we are travelling up on a coach organised by the club. Should be jolly good fun. 

"jolly good fun"

22nd May 2007


'Get Directions'
Type in 'America' and 'France'
Look at No. 28

hahahahahahahahaha

Is this still a thing?? No. It's not. *sad face* I can't even remember what was so hilarious about it. If anyone does, please let me know in the comments below!

18th July 2007

The countdown has begun!
3 days until 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' is released! 
Shelle and I are going to the midnight opening at Waterstones to get it :D. We have also decided to pass the time before joining the queue by seeing 'Hairspray' at the Odeon. Also, I have conveniently got the day off work on Saturday. Hahaha.


Hairspray and Harry Potter in one night!! I like the fact that I got a day off work, just so I could read the book. Clearly I got my priorities right back then.

21st July 2007

It took me 6 hrs 12 minutes, but I finally finished Harry Potter. 
Last night was great. Shelle met me at 7pm and we went to eat dinner at Tilley's. Then we went to see Hairspray [which is amazing] to pass the time. At 11pm, we joined the queue. Got shouted at by drunks. Randomly got chatted up by this guy who was talking to his mates in front of us. I annoyed Shelle by doing a countdown at 11.50pm.
Didn't get home again until gone 1am.

I remember when saying how long it took to read a new HP was a thing! OMG the countdown. "10 minutes to go!" "9 minutes to go!" "8 minutes!" 

5th November 2008 - I did not post at all from July '07 to November '08

I can't believe that it has been over a year since I last updated! It's gone by super quick. At first, I didn't post because I couldn't be bothered, but recently, I have wanted to - however my laptop decided to be ghey. 
It seems to have a dislike for ElJay because whenever I try to do something, it goes *ALERTALERTBLUESCREENBLUESCREENCRASHCRASHREBOOTREBOOT!!!* so that means that I have to go on the main computer. I think the laptop is on it's last legs anyway. It thinks that 50% of battery life left = LOW BATTERY!! CONNECT TO MAINS!!


'Twas my 23rd birthday last weekend. Today, my gran asked me if I felt 23 and I can honestly say that I don't. However, it's scary to think that in 2 years time I will be 25 and in 7 years time, I will be 30 :-|


ElJay = LiveJournal BTW. 
"in 7 years time, I will be 30." *cries hysterically* 

The 'Blue Screen of Death'


So. That's that. I hope you enjoyed it. Probably not, but I had some "jolly good fun" writing this so that's all that matters.

See you soon!!






No comments:

Post a Comment