Wednesday 6 May 2015

Facts About Me #2

*clicketh here for 'FAM #1'*

 photo fambanner_zpse3wljpg1.jpg

  • I am an only child.
  • I am three-quarters English, one-quarter Polish (my Grandad came to England during WWII). If we want to go into more detail, in the 'English' part of me, I am two-thirds West Country and one-third Northern because the Polish Grandad married my Granny M., who came from a part of Lancashire called the Saddleworth Moors. 
  • I can sing the 'Haribo' advert song (you know the one! "Kid's and Grown-Up's love it so, the happy world of Haribo!") in English, French and German. I am just so cool. *coughs*
  • I volunteer with the Girl Guides every Thursday night.
  • I love Harry Potter. I was one of those hardcore fans that went to the midnight releases of the books 'Half-Blood Prince' and 'Deathly Hallows' and I saw each film at the cinema about a billionty times. *sighs* I miss those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment