Saturday 14 March 2015

Why I'm Quitting Facebook

Dear Facebook,
We need to break-up. I'm sorry but I've had enough of seeing people who have seemingly have their shit together whilst I'm in a loving relationship with my laptop and pizza. I'm not deleting you from my life entirely but from now on you'll be like a crazy relative who I rarely see and when I do, it's excruciatingly awkward. (Excellent metaphor there Clarey.)

Reasons why I need to leave the Book of Face before I go completely mental: 
Drama Llamas: There are two types of these. Those who create drama but don't elaborate on it when asked and those who just won't shut up about it.
Over-sharers: I do not give a flying monkey about what you just ate for breakfast or what you're doing every single minute of every single day.
The Selfie Fiend: ♫...you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you...♫

So...yeah. That's it. I wonder how long it will take for people to realise that I'm not on there much anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment